Levitra Generic (Vardenafil): A Safe and Effective Solution for ED
Price of Generic and Brand
Levitra is issued in different dosages, and the manufacturers of the drug differ too. If you intend to get 4 tablets of the drug (made in Canada), they cost about $100. At the same time, 4 tablets of 10 mg dosage will cost about $80 (these are also issued in Canada).
As for generics, they will be far cheaper. For instance, you can expect to be charged $80 for 8 tablets (10 mg dosage).
It is up to you to decide what you will buy. Patient reviews attest that generics turn out to be effective too. However, if you want to stick to the brand stuff only, that is all right too.
As for where to purchase Levitra? You can find the best deals in online pharmacies. They normally offer various discounts to clients and customers. However, you must always verify the reliability of the online pharmacy. This is best done by examining the site itself and looking at customer reviews.
Instructions on taking
You would be much better off following medical guidelines for taking Levitra, and not your own! Misuse of the drug can lead to undesirable adverse side effects. That’s why your best option is to follow all the instructions suggested by the doctor responsible for your treatment.
However, it’s also a good idea to take a look at the information brochure when you acquire the drug. If you have any questions or doubts, be sure to ask your physician for clarity.
The common rules for using Levitra in treatment are as follows:
- The pill should be taken only when needed (ideally, one hour before the planned sexual activity);
- Using Levitra more than once a day is not advisable (in any case, your doctor may plan other dosage schedules and it’s most important to follow their guidelines);
- Eating grapefruits or drinking grapefruit juice should be avoided upon taking Levitra. The consumption of grapefruits or their juice increases the chance of experiencing side effects.
The list of side effects includes:
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Problems with vision including sensitivity to light
- Issues with hearing including loss of hearing, and ringing in the ears
- Seizures and memory loss (these symptoms are especially dangerous, you must seek medical attention if these appear)
Patients can have allergic reactions from taking Levitra. Although it is statistically infrequent, it is worthwhile to verify any allergies with your physician. A reaction may be expressed by rash, issues with breathing, and other symptoms.
In the case that you experience another health issue upon taking Levitra. You must contact a doctor without delay. No matter the side effect, it is in your best interest to speak to a doctor. Even if you find a side effect mild, it can have serious health effects long-term.
However, patients may experience a side effect not indicated above. Equally, there are patients who will experience none of the side effects listed above. Hopefully, the only result of the therapy is a nice erection, and this is what you’re aiming for.
Precautions of Levitra
The very first precaution to take is that Levitra may affect your heart. This is especially relevant for men who have some cardiovascular issues. If you face fainting, nausea, or pain in the chest (left arm, jaw), it is advisable to ask for help immediately. If you are not able to do this, let your partner call the doctor.
There are cases when patients experience painful erections. This is a sign to stop using Levitra, without exception.
Here is what you need to consider and do before the treatment with Levitra:
- Inform your doctor about all your health problems (some of the most dangerous conditions that should not be combined with the treatment by Levitra are heart disease, kidney disease, priapism, eye issues, stomach ulcers, et cetera);
- Inform your doctor if you are aware of an allergy to vardenafil (do not try to hide it; the specialist will come up with another drug to help you treat ED);
- Now, if you already know about the potential vision changes the drug is likely to cause, you must exercise extreme caution with activities that require concentration and the ability to see clearly when undergoing treatment with Levitra. You may even have to postpone something you need to be involved in.
Interactions of Levitra That Must Be Kept in Mind
First of all, Levitra may interact with the product Riociguat. If you plan to use both, you must discuss it with a doctor.
If you use nitrates, Levitra taking may lead to a serious blood pressure drop. As a result, you are likely to experience nausea, elevated risk of cardiac arrest, and other dangerous symptoms.
Alpha blocker meds, prescribed to treat BPH or high blood pressure, are a matter of special concern too. Mixing them with Levitra may also result in a significant blood pressure drop. Therefore, dizziness and fainting may occur.